Wrongful DeathInserra Law Firm/Wrongful Death
- When a person dies and there is a chance said person is now gone due to negligence or unlawfulness such as murder, then that person’s family may sue for Wrongful Death.
- Someone liable of Wrongful Death does not have to be convicted for the death of said person.
- These cases are usually for compensation of the family for loss of monetary support. In these cases the family will be properly taken care of, as well as receive a damage amount for the days since the date of the incident.
- Situations where Wrongful Death may apply:
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals from work leading to death
- Airplane crash due to improper handling
- Medical malpractice leading to death
- Some situations may even cause for a higher monetary compensation. If the deceased family member received pain and suffering for a duration of time before death, higher awards may be granted by a judge.
- If you or a loved one is curious or involved in a Wrongful Death lawsuit, contact a Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorney.
Contact Us Today For a Free Legal Consultation.
Call Us Today!
If you would like to speak with someone directly