Pedestrian AccidentsInserra Law Firm/Pedestrian Accidents
- Nearly 5,000 pedestrians receive fatal injuries due to collision with motor vehicles EACH YEAR. There are also thousands of non-vehicular Pedestrian Accidents as well. These can include accidents caused by construction or poor maintenance of sidewalks or parking lots.
- Regardless the reason, if you or a loved one was in an accident that was caused by the negligence of another, then you may have a case on your hands.
- In order to establish negligence in a Pedestrian Accident, the “victim” must prove the “person at fault”:
- Under the conditions, had a legal duty.
- Did not fulfill said duty by doing _______.
- Caused your accident by failing to fulfill legal duty
- Resulted in injuring “victim.”
- This is the basic form of Pedestrian Accident follow-up and can be much more advanced if there are more than one party legally responsible.
- However, this all comes down to the negligence of the victim. If in any cause you can be proven to have been negligent, then you may be held responsible. Examples: Ignoring Don’t Walk Sign at Crosswalk.
- Regardless the reason for being a part of the Pedestrian Accident, if you need help with these cases your best bet is to get in contact with a Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorney.
Contact Us Today For a Free Legal Consultation.
Call Us Today!
If you would like to speak with someone directly