Burn InjuriesInserra Law Firm/Burn Injuries
- Burn injuries are very traumatic and many burn injuries can take several months to heal and leave the injured person with permanent scaring. Not only that, but be prepared for the monumental medical bills and lost wages.
- Burn injuries can happen anywhere. At home fires can start due to negligent landlords. At work fires may start due to improper fire safety equipment installations.
- According to the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration, explosions and fires cause 5,000 workplace injuries a year.
- Workplaces usually offers “Worker’s Compensation” due pay for lost wages and medical bills. This is given while trading over the right to sue said workplace.
- If you are a victim of a burn, then you should contact a Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorney as soon as possible. In doing so, you will be able to rightfully receive the compensation you are warranted.
Contact Us Today For a Free Legal Consultation.
Call Us Today!
If you would like to speak with someone directly