Boat AccidentsInserra Law Firm/Boat Accidents
- Boat Accidents are much more common than you may think. In 2015 there were over 4,000 reported accidents with over 500 fatal results. These accidents equate to up to $40 million in property damages.
- Boat Accidents are usually a result of negligence, speeding, or boating under the influence (BUI).
- Victims of these accidents are usually able to sue the boat operator for negligence. With bad boating accidents leading to drowning or serious injury, it is important to know what your rights are.
- There were 766 boat accidents in 2017 in Florida alone.
- If you or a loved one has been part of a boating accident, it is your job to contact a Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorney as soon as possible.
Contact Us Today For a Free Legal Consultation.
Call Us Today!
If you would like to speak with someone directly