Bicycle AccidentsInserra Law Firm/Bicycle Accidents
- Bicycle accidents are extremely dangerous. The collision with a vehicle can cause serious medical issues and sometimes death.
- Liability when relating to a bicycle accident is very similar to auto accidents.
- Negligibility is the main issue when it comes to the bicycle accident cases. Meaning, that it all comes down to who was at fault.
- If the cyclist is not at fault in these cases, then there are very high chances for case success. However, if there was any negligence at all in the case of the cyclist, then he/she will be at fault for the accident. Examples being; running a stop sign or suddenly turning without signal.
- If you or a loved one has been in a Bicycle Accident, then contact a Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorney. These cases may involve very serious injuries and large liabilities.
Contact Us Today For a Free Legal Consultation.
Call Us Today!
If you would like to speak with someone directly