Auto AccidentsInserra Law Firm/Auto Accidents
- Auto accidents are one of the leading causes for injury. There are millions of auto accidents in the U.S. each year and they can leave devastating results. If you fall into this category, a Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Attorney may be just what you need.
- Florida is among the states with the most car accidents in the U.S. According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, there were 3,112 deaths in 2017 due to auto accidents. This was the third highest in the nation.
- There were over 4 million reported injuries from car accidents alone in 2017.
- Head, back, neck and chest injuries are among the most common side effects from auto accidents. This doesn’t even relate to the mental and emotional distress that these accidents can provide.
- If you were in an auto accident your first steps should be:
- Contact law enforcement and emergency personal if necessary and receive medical treatment. If and when respondent’s arrive, cooperation is appreciated.
- Information of all those involved, license plates, phone numbers, insurance information, witness testimonies.
- Photograph all participating vehicles, vehicle damage, surroundings and personal damage as well.
- Document all lost time and wages due to accident, medical wages and your emotional health.
- Receive evaluation of property damages from insurance company and/or trusted professional.
- Contact a Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Attorney.
- Many variables can effect the amount a claim is worth. Whether you’re battling someone that is uninsured or you are at fault, a Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Attorney is your safest bet when dealing with auto accidents.
Contact Us Today For a Free Legal Consultation.
Call Us Today!
If you would like to speak with someone directly